Heating Repair in Pearland, Friendswood, and Sugarland, TX, and Surrounding Areas
A broken heater can lead to expensive energy bills and even be dangerous. If you are unsure whether your heater needs to be repaired, it is always best to consult a professional. They will be able to tell you what is wrong with your heater and repair it for you. Contact Us today for heating repair in Pearland, TX, Liberty, Montgomery County, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
Here are a Few Signs that Indicate you Need Heater Repair Services:
It’s not heating up your home as much as it used to. If you notice that your house is not as warm as it used to be, or if the temperature in some parts of your home is different than in others, this could be a sign that your heater needs to be repaired.
It’s making strange noises. If you hear popping, whistling, or banging noises coming from your heater. It may be time for a repair.
If you have to use your heater more often than usual, this could also be a sign that it needs to be fixed.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it’s important to get your heater repaired as soon as possible. Call the experts. Wizard AC provide services of heating installation in Pearland, TX, Liberty, Montgomery County, and surrounding areas!
What are the Consequences of not Getting Your Heater Repaired Right Away?
Repairing a heater can be a costly process, but it is definitely worth it in the end. Not doing so can lead to a number of problems, including:
- Higher Energy Bills: A broken heater can lead to expensive energy bills.
- Dangerous Conditions: A broken heater can be dangerous, especially if it is not repaired in a timely manner.
- Poor Comfort: If your heater is not working properly, it can lead to poor comfort in your home.
- Shortened Lifespan: A broken heater can shorten the lifespan of your heating system.
So don’t delay when your heater breaks down or shows signs of issues. Contact the experts at Wizard AC for heating replacement in Pearland TX, Friendswood, and Sugarland, TX, and surrounding areas! We can help you get your heater fixed quickly and efficiently.
What will a Technician do During a Repair Appointment?
- When our technicians come to your home for a heater repair, they will do the following:
- Check the Thermostat to Make Sure it is Working Properly
- Check the Furnace for any Signs of Damage
- Inspect the Filters and Clean or Replace them If Necessary
- Check the Wiring and Connections
- Test the Furnace to see if it is Heating Properly
- If any repairs are needed, our technician will be able to fix them right away for you.
There Are a Few Common Repairs that Our Experts Typically Perform:
- Replacing a Thermal Switch
- Replacing a Blower Motor
- Repairing a Gas Valve
- Replacing a Flame Sensor
- Fixing a Wiring Issue
We understand that it can be a stressful experience when your heater breaks down. That’s why we work hard to make the repair process smooth and easy for you. We want you to be able to get back to your regular routine as soon as possible.
(FAQS) Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some signs that indicate a problem is affecting your heating system:
- A sudden surge in electricity or utility bills.
- Uneven heating or cold spots in the household, there is an issue with the duct system or the heating vents.
- Frequently changing and increasing the thermostat's temperature is also a sign that hints you should call the technician.
- Yellow, orange, or flickering pilot light in old furnace models indicates an issue with the gas pipe or exhaust flue.
- Strange and weird noises from the heating system are unusual.
Below is a quick method to troubleshoot your heating system, as provided by our furnace repair experts from Wizard AC in Pearland, TX.
- Ensure the thermostat is in heat mode.
- Check the air filter and replace it if it is dusty and dirty.
- Ensure the gas valve is on in the case of the furnace and central heating system. In a heat pump, check if the heat pump should be working in reverse mode.
Wear a mask and gloves and clean the chimney exhaust flue.
- Inspect the drain lines and clean them with the help of a brush if there is excess sediment or mould.
- Check if anything is blocking the path of the heating vents.
Heating repair is necessary to stop the problem from growing, which disturbs the heating system's entire functioning. The issues may result in carbon monoxide or fuel leakage. That's why it is better to report the unstable working condition of the furnace system at the earliest.
Here are some reasons that can explain why the heating system is running but not heating:
- Poor maintenance, clogged air filter, and blocked heating vents can be one of the reasons.
- Thermostat problems or issues in the connection between the thermostat and heating system.
- Dirty flame sensor.
- Dust accumulated in the gas burners.
You can call Wizard AC experts for a quick routine check.