AC Installation in Pearland, Friendswood, and Sugarland, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Quality AC installation is one of the most important steps in keeping your home comfortable and energy-efficient. When you hire Wizard AC to install your AC unit, you can be sure that it will be done correctly and that your home will be cool and comfortable all summer long. Contact Us Today for AC replacement in Pearland, Friendswood, and Sugarland, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
Air conditioning installation can be complex. If it is done incorrectly, it can lead to expensive repairs or even damage your home. It is also a big investment. So, give us a call! We will come to your home, assess what kind of air conditioning is needed for you and install it correctly the first time. We proudly serve air conditioner service Pearland, TX Friendswood, and Sugarland and the surrounding areas. Installing an air conditioner is just one of the many services we offer.
Know the Math to Save
In 2006, the average retail price for electricity was 10.40¢ per Kilowatt hour.1 By May 2018, that price increased to 13.15¢ per Kilowatt hour.2 That’s a 26.44% increase in your electricity costs!
With rates rising, how can you stay cool and comfortable in your home and spend less on utility costs? Your answer may rest with new, energy-efficient HVAC equipment and its Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio or SEER.
Air conditioners and heat pumps are assigned a SEER rating related to the unit’s energy efficiency and performance for cooling. But what exactly is SEER, and why should it matter to you?
Things To Consider When Installing AC Unit
When installing AC, there are a few things that homeowners need to keep in mind:
- The size of the AC unit is important- it should be sized correctly for the home to achieve the best cooling performance.
- AC installation also requires proper ventilation- if it is done incorrectly, it can lead to health problems and energy waste.
- Finally, AC needs to be installed by a professional to ensure that it is done correctly and that your warranty remains valid.
You can always count on Wizard AC for high-quality, professional work. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced. We will make sure that your air conditioner unit is installed correctly and you’re 100% satisfied with our service!
Top Quality Product
When you choose Wizard AC for your AC installation service and HVAC repair in Pearland, TX, you can be sure that you are getting a top-quality product. We provide the best cooling units from some of today’s top brands, so you can find a unit that is perfect for your home.
Contact Us Today for AC Installation in Pearland, Friendswood, and Sugarland, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
According to experts for AC installation in Pearland, TX, every 10 to 15 years is when you should replace your AC unit. If your air conditioner has not even completed ten years with you, it might not be worthwhile to repair it unless the issue is simple, such as a worn fan belt or a clogged condenser unit.
The most frequent causes of AC not cooling are:
• Clogged Air Filter
In this situation, the air conditioner's ability to cool down is significantly reduced because the air cannot pass through the filter adequately.
• Clogged Coils
As the coils grow more clogged, the air conditioner loses efficiency and must work harder to chill the space.
• Compressor Malfunction
The compressor may be broken if the air conditioner does not cool.
• Faulty Thermostat
A faulty thermostat will cause the cooling cycle to begin or end. The air conditioner may not cool or constantly cool if the thermostat is broken.
• Undersized AC
An inadequate air conditioner will constantly struggle to keep cool during the hottest months. The size of the AC should be appropriate to the size of the room.
When an air conditioner has two levels of operation—high for hot summer days and low for cooler days—it is said to have two-stage cooling. According to AC installation in Pearland, TX experts, a two-stage unit runs for more duration.
The working of an AC in steps:
• The evaporator coil absorbs heat when warm air from within your home is pulled in through a vent and blown over the cold coil, which causes it to transform from a liquid state to a gaseous state.
• The compressor decreases the gas volume while increasing the refrigerant's temperature.
• The heat from the refrigerant is absorbed by outside air, decreasing its temperature and transforming it into a liquid.
• The cold refrigerant returns indoors to the evaporator to begin the process again.
The key advantages of regular maintenance by professionals like AC installation in Pearland, TX are:
• System performance improvement.
• Greater effectiveness.
• Fewer service calls.
• Improved air quality.
• Increased system longevity.
• Greater overall comfort at home.
Guidelines for reducing energy use:
• Put your computer to sleep.
• Pick the appropriate light.
• To stop electronics from using vampire power, disconnect them.
• To lessen the strain on your plugs, use a power strip.
The refrigerant takes the heat from the indoor air as it transforms from liquid to gas. The air gets cooled as it passes over the evaporator coil.
According to AC installation in Pearland, TX experts, the cooled air is circulated back through the house's ductwork and into the different living spaces by the blower fan of the indoor unit.
Improvements to indoor air quality include:
• Eliminate airborne impurities.
• Incorporate fresh air.
• Improve the thermostat.
• Always use the bathroom exhaust fans.
• Maintain your dehumidifier.
• Purchase a good air filter.
• Keeping perfumed products to a minimum.
• Purchase houseplants.
• Check your air ducts.
• Examine cooking vents.
• Make sure your rugs are clean.